Friday, August 7, 2009

TTU Head Count: Everybody Follow Everybody

So Today Me and Brina Decided to Take a Head Count Of Everyone In TTU Even Though We Get Newbies Regularly. This is So We Make Sure EVERYBODY FOLLOWS EVERYBODY So Here It Goes.
Ok guys. the list was made a while ago i have been posting it every follow friday.and i asked plenty times yall to look over and let me know who is missing its there to help you guys.all yall gotta do to help me out is just leave your name if your not there. && the list is in no specific order i didn't want to separate the newbies and the older students for the simple reason that we r all fam it aint a popularity contest. Just Leave a Comment And I will Gladly Add You

20 comments:

  1. @sagittarius88, @brittbratsongz, @afantasygirl09, @nanew, @mrspebbles234, @jmarshe, @amorettedesigns, @beyond_beauty25, @sharapooh21, @nikki24_TTU, @canu_diggit, @tori_2007, @ohnaira, @sp1986, @ur_addictionXx, @moso_luvI3, @iTS_CHASiTY, @shajarena, @mzblyn718713, @keisha09_TTU, @musikhunny, @TahneishaN, @PrettieBirdie, @CoolinmyPOLOS ... i think a few are repeats but so far ... thats all I looked up

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in it too vredb is my name in TTU

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya'll are too gr8 for doing this...Camille n Brina we <3 you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is robviv aka vredb aka vivian bryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. @PRETTYBOIMUSIC SAID - THIS IS NICE!! I LIKE IT ALOT!! PROPS TO WHOMEVER OWNS THIS BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now a member of ttu.... @LaLaizSoRandom on ustream and Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'm a ttu student i'm not on the list whats good. Holla at ya girl i'll tell ya Ready album Sept. 1 first GO GET ThAT... Early

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey im a TTU student, and not on the list @UNEEKCHIC27, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Part of the TTU fam too...@boobiedoo75

    ReplyDelete
  10. Add TTU Student @MzOceans00711 Plz & Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  11. @mylyfesongz (my ustream is atlangel85)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Add & follow me @Mzlawyr23

    ReplyDelete