Thursday, July 30, 2009

Caribana Weekend 2009


Today I Am Dedicating my Day To Washing and Packing My Clothes For Caribana Weekend Toronto. I am Missing The 'Young Money' Concert For This Even Though I Had Tix. :( . It is somewhat like the renowned West Indian Day Parade In Brooklyn,NY But This is The Event Description "The Main event at Toronto Caribana 2009. This showcase event features an incredible display of colour and pageantry, commencing at Exhibition Place and proceeding west along Lake Shore Boulevard. Exhibition Place and Lake Shore Boulevard will come alive with the sights and sounds of Carnival!




In The Day Its The Typical Parade But In The Night Things ah Get MAAAAD! Like any Typical Caribbean Affair. Gotta Love Us Tho. The Club That I Am Planning To Go To Trey Songz Is Gonna Be There Promoting "Ready" So LOL You Know I am So In There

No comments:

Post a Comment